In person worship service will resume Sunday May 17, 2020. Online service options will still be available. Two worship services will be held at 9:15 and 10:45
- The first service will be for “high risk” individuals.
- Masks are strongly encouraged when attending this service.
- Social distancing practices will be in place for all services.
- Maintain 6ft distance from nonfamily group members.
- Hugging, handshaking and other forms of physical contact are strongly discouraged at the current time.
- Seating is marked off so that every other row will not be in use
- Ushers will dismiss one row at a time starting at the back
- Offering will be taken at the back of sanctuary rather than passing the plate
- No handouts of any kind will be available
- Only the 3G doors will be used for entry and exit.
- No food or drink will be available- water fountains will be shut off
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- No childcare available at this time children will sit with their family
All other activities (Sunday school, Wednesday night Bible study, youth ministry, children’s ministry etc.…) will still be done online only.
If you are not feeling well, are running a fever, or are just not comfortable attending please stay home and utilize our online options.