Our purpose at Sharon Baptist Church is to equip people to…
GATHER with the family of God through fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ.
GROW in relationship with Christ through Bible Study, worship, and prayer.
GO into our community to serve God and others by sharing the good news and serving people in Jesus’ name.
- We believe that it is important for us to meet together to share in our struggles and our successes.
- We believe that people are our second greatest resource; Christ being the first.
- We believe that a church full of children is the greatest treasure we can possess.
- We believe that our Senior Adults carry a legacy of faith that must be passed down to the next generation.
- We believe that the Body of Christ can be a really fun place where everyone has a home.
- We believe that, as Christ followers, we should be continually growing to become more like Christ.
- We believe that God has called us to live our lives for Jesus and for His glory.
- We believe that our lives are not our own but are His.
- We believe that the bible is God’s final word on how we should live.
- We believe that through the scriptures we can learn about who God is and what He wants for us.
- We believe that God has called us to be a group of believers who strive with a like mind to serve our community.
- We believe that God has called us to love our neighbors as ourselves.
- We believe that God has called us to serve all people regardless of race, education, political leanings, or socio-economic situation.
- We believe that each person is as important as the next.
- We believe our church is here for a reason.